not just to give but maybe you need a little TLC this festive period?
1. Snawpaws by Kate Davies, uses 2 balls of Jamieson's Spindrift... or other 4ply
2. Orbit by KallioKnits in Debbie Bliss Pure Silk, now only £7.95 a ball!
3. Rico Super Super Chunky Scarf . This scarf uses 2 balls and can be knit in a evening!
4. Kate Davies Colours of Shetland book - beautiful photography and patterns
5. Rhinebeck Sweater by Ysolda Teague - signed copies in the shop. Includes e-book too!
6. Wild Wild Wool accessories book - LOTS of Super chunky patterns, many can be knit or crocheted in an evening
7. a ball of Opal sock yarn - smile!
8. Zauberball - so many possibilities from one 100g ball!
9. a hank of gorgeous Show Pony
How about some new patterns...
|learn a new skill, use up your yarn stash and try something different!|
1. Creative cables - full of beautiful and innovative cable designs
2. Learn a new skill with this Stranded Knits book- full of tips and gorgeous designs!
3. Little Red in the City (signed by Ysolda Teague) - get your best fitting sweater (and improve your maths!)
4. Coop Knits Socks - expand your sock knitting skills with stitch patterns
5. Patons Learn to Crochet book. A great step by step guide!
6. Handmade in UK - full of beautiful garments and accessories all beautifully presented
7-9, PomPom, richly coloured pocket sized magazine - great for trying something new!
one ball projects - perfect for gift giving or a wee project for yourself...
1. Gilver by Jo Kelly in ShowPony
2. Simple Eyelet Shawl in Louisa Harding's Amitola
3. Flora Shawlette in Artesano Definition
4. Diagonal stripe scarf in Debbie Bliss Angel Prints
5. Tutu Plus scarf yarn
6. Twirly Scarflette in Debbie Bliss Angel Prints
7-9. Wingspan, Lacy Baktus and Little House Shawlette in Zauberball
some random but essential items...
1. Our own tote bag! Only £4.50 (or free with purchases over £50)
2. Gift a workshop! If you don't know which one - give a £45 gift voucher.
3. Give a Woolly Brew gift voucher! Valid for a year.
4. who can resist a pom pom?
5. a knitting dolly... strangely satisfying.
6. tub of colourful buttons
7. sparkly notions from Fripperies & Bibelots - save your stitches with a pretty crochet hook
8. lovely pin cushion
9. essential stitch markers - only £3 in a cute tin!
REMEMBER we are happy to post items, but please note last posting dates for Christmas!
Here is a reminder of our Festive opening hours... Saturday 21st is our LAST day before Christmas!